List Your Business
Purchase a Business Listing and receive a free Membership for the same period.
Storms River Suspension Bridge
Your business can become a Garden Route 62 member and enjoy a range of benefits from just R100 per month.
About Garden Route 62
Garden Route 62 was created with the aim of promoting business growth on the Garden Route and Route 62 in South Africa. Since its launch Garden Route 62 has raised awareness of the region to a global audience, has contributed towards job creation and increased revenue for businesses.
Why Join our Business Club?
• Listing on the Garden Route 62 Website.
• Business Members will be identified by a unique Business Club symbol on the Interactive Map with the official Garden Route 62 member accreditation.
• Listing on Interactive Map and What to See and Do Area.
• Opportunity to have an extended promotional copy (up to 300 words) and a photo gallery of 12 images to showcase your business to upsell your business.
• Permission to use ‘Garden Route 62’ in line with brand guidelines.
• Garden Route 62 Logos and use of trademarks to promote your own business.
Social Media Package
• Garden Route 62 Members will receive eight social media promotions throughout the year and unlimited content sharing where relevant.
• To use your social media mentions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of what you would like us to post.
Garden Route 62 Maps
• Business Members will be given priority as stockists of the Garden Route 62 Maps as well as the ability to advertise on them.
• Summary of Garden Route 62 coverage over the previous month.
• Social media and website insights such as what people were interested in, who was reached and visitor numbers.
• Helpful information for business owners such as upcoming workshops and events that may be beneficial for your business.